Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Floyd Mayweather : self preservation is the real reason why he dont want to fight Pacquiao








When Floyd says no to 50/50 deal that was brought by Pacquiao's camp it just triggered something in me to doubt even more to floyd's credibility. Watch here how he was exposed by Bob Costas. 




"He is not afraid facing pacquiao in a fight nor ducking him...all he want is to preserve and maintain his health so that when all things has done, he will enjoy the fruits of his labor. He is just avoiding the destructive blows of pacquiao"
 
- a comment from boxing insider by jojodelc


"In other words, He will not enter the ring with Manny because what matters most is his self-preservation, health and family! I guess looking at Ali gives him the creeps when he thinks about Pacquiao"

 - a comment from boxing insider by  alex_piner


I called it over 2 years ago! I put myself out there in the public boxing forums/chats and I clearly stated that there would always be an excuse. People called me a hater, they questioned my ring IQ, and they said I was jealous of Floyd. Now in 2012 we still don’t have a fight.
Those same people said in 2010 that Floyd was holding out because he didn’t want to pay taxes on the Manny money. Laughable. So Floyd went from 14 days to same day testing. Manny agrees to it ALL and Floyd says NO 50/50. I remember people telling, how does Manny know Floyd will say no. They suggested Manny should call his bluff and accept the testing. Now that Manny accepted the testing, still no fight.

 - a comment from boxing insider by  Joe Rodriguez