Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cristina Ramos allegedly harassed by Azkals Angel Guirardo and Lexton Moy



Former Philippine Olypic Committee President and the Daughter of former Philippine President Fidel V. Ramos  had filed a complain to the Asian Football Confederation alleging that she was sexually harassed by LEXTON MOY and ANGEL GUIRARDO last Wednesday prior to the Azklas' friendly match against the defending AFC Champion Malaysian Tigers. 


Statement of Cristy Ramos

“As I called the players individually so that we could check their accreditation cards and kits, Philippine player LEXTON MOY (no. 25) stood by my right side and said in a loud voice ‘Must be a B cup,’ to which the players laughed loudly,” said Ramos in her letter to the AFC. “As I was the only female in the room, he was apparently referring to my bra size.”


“Additionally when I checked Philippine player ANGEL GUIRADO (no. 12) he stood in front of me purposely just wearing his briefs and made no attempts to wear shorts or cover his underwear. Again, the players loudly laughed while I was checking this player.”




photo of Cristy Ramos